Monday, August 18, 2014

Springtime!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how I love Spring weather. Today I planted my window boxes and pots and the kids even helped and cleaned out the gutters. Our yard looks so much better. Next weekend maybe we will even get some pine needles out. Life has been pretty eventful lately but we are geting through it. I got the cutest aidorandack chairs today at Biig Lots (yes Big Lots!!!). They are heavy duty plastic and only cost $15.00 but they are perfect for outdoor summer chairs. Little things make a difference sometimes don.t they. I also cleaned up the inside of my house so I am feeling very accomplished at the moment. There is a huge Auction/party here tonight and I chose not to go for many reasons. I know it will be fabulous but I was just not in the mood. I have really sweet friends that I could go with and they sincerely wanted me too, but it is still a little awkward, . Anyway looking forward to the Easter Holidsay it will be here before you know it. Love, love this time of year. Have a Happy weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment