Monday, August 18, 2014

Enough Already

I am ready for SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!! I know I live in the South and we usually have light winters so yes I have enjoyed the snow but once again I live in the South and I want my sunshine back. There is a reason I could never live in the cold cold states. I sure they are lovely but not for me. I think I am just really ready to get back on my routine and get my girl back on hers. My part time jobs are just that part time jobs, usually very manageable, but when one or the other knows I have some time off from the other they pull me in to work longer hours. It is nice for the extra money but it confuses me as to which way to go. If you understood that sentence good for you, you get how I think. If not I am sorry I just feel discombobulated these days. A friend of mine told me the other day that her new year did not start until Feb 1 because January had not been such a great month so she decided she wanted to wait and claim 2010 on a good note. I told her that mine 2010 might not strat until March...so I will have a shorter year than most. Seriously I really think that once I get through Feb(not wishing time away, I am just saying) my year will be off to a good start. I am sticking to the Bible Verse that says God Has a Plan for your Life. "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, they are plans for good, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 (nlt) I remind myself of that everyday. And I am also reminding myself that we don't get snow and sleet that often so I need to relax and enjoy... Whew I feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment