Wednesday, May 7, 2014

myself

I m very simple man… just want to do masti every time, never  taken anything seriously just enjoying the things and completing work without having any tension…..
I m very friendly for my friends i m not having many friends , but whatever i have that are more than enough for me…… i shared my each and every thing with my very very close friend think there is no need to mention the name my all frnds must be knowing him………
I basically want to derive more meaning from life. I refuse to live by the rules that have been made by the stereotypes. Most people misunderstand it when I say I want to do something different. What I really mean is that, I dont want to live peripherally. If there’s a vast ocean out there, I want to be able to experience the core. I want to know and understand my life’s purpose because I feel if I am not pursuing that, then I am wasting precious time, energy and missing out on the punch that I can enjoy in every single day.
Not that I dont have an answer to any of these conflicts. I know that only by living each of my unfulfilling experiences, will I eventually find the thing thats closest to my heart. I know that I am going to have these times of emotional turbulence and I have to take them as challenges to find and reach my goal. Trust me, sometimes it feels horrible to have all the answers, because then life gives you no leeway to complain. And you end up missing out on that lovely feeling of instant gratification, which you can get only from being a crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment